Line up? Food? Drink? Questions? It’s all right here!
11th Annual Paramount Music Festival
September 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 2016 – Coal Dock Park – Port Washington, WI
Shonn Hinton & Shotgun – 5pm
The Jimmys – 6:30pm
Tommy Castro – 8:30pm
JB Jefferson in the beer tent
Steve Cohen – Noon
Lil Davy Max – 1pm
The Blues Disciples – 2:30pm
Davina & The Vagabonds – 4:00pm
Reverend Raven & the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys featuring Westside Andy – 6:00pm
Mud Morganfield – 8pm
Glenn Kaiser & Joe Filisko – 12:30
Studebaker John & the Hawks – 2:00pm
Tim Castles Legends of Country – 4:00pm
Billy Bon Scott – 5:45pm
Whiskey of the Damned – 7:30pm
- YES Tickets are available at the door – $20 per day
- NO you can not get VIP tickets any longer
- NO carry in of food, beverage or video
- A FREE shuttle bus runs to the festival grounds from various pick up locations. The shuttle stops are:
- the Country Inn & Suites in Port Washington
- N Wisconsin Street & Whitefish Road (near the Shopko/Pizza Hut)
- W. Main Street & N. Wisconsin Street (Corner by Ozaukee County Admin. building & The Port Hotel)
- Walmart parking lot on Hwy 33, just east of Hwy 43
- THESE HOTELS ARE WILLCALL PICKUPS – YOU WILL NEED TO CALL – PHONE NUMBER WILL BE AT THE FRONT DESK
- the Motel 6 in Saukville, Comfort Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites in both in Grafton
- You can bring chairs and pop up tents – however, all bags are subject to inspection.
- No animals allowed on the festival grounds.
- School age children are free with a paid adult. There is no playground at this park.
- Sunday admission is free for all, you can not carry in food or drinks.
- Port Washington has much to offer. Mainstreet is only a short 2 block walk.
- We will have shuttle in the park to help those that need it from the front of the park to the back
- We have a wide variety of beverage options – 20+ beers, wine varieties, soda/water and more – See Food & Drink options
Friday Night – Aaron Williams & the Hoodoo hosts the after party on Friday night at Sir James Pub in Port Washington. They start at 9:30pm and there will be shuttle bus service to Sir James. Ozaukee Shared ride taxi is available for rides to area hotels.
Saturday Night – After party will be at the Country Inn & Suites in Port Washington after the festival Saturday night. Things get started at 10pm – Band TBA
FOOD & DRINK
So you want to eat at the festival? Have a few drinks? Here is what we have:
ALL BEER, Wine, Mikes, Redds and Bottled products $5 per glass (5 tickets) Pitcher pricing available as well.
BEER OPTIONS: On Tap: Miller Lite, Highlife, Blue Moon, Leinies Octoberfest, Sprecher Amber, Fermentorium Hefenwiess and Covered Bridge. We will also have a large variety of bottled craft beer (20+ flavors) while they last
Mikes Black Cherry and Redds Apple Ale
WINE: Merlot, Cab, Riesling, Chard, Moscato
Soda/Water $1 – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Water
Thank you to the following businesses for their support
- Country Inn & Suites
- Hands With a Healing Touch – Port Washington
- Piggly Wiggly – Saukville
- Port Washington State Bank
- Schmit Bros. – Saukville
- Vines to Cellar – Port Washington
- HaloVino – Whitefish Bay